5 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Road, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 3NE
- Five Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Separate Utility Porch
- Five Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** SPACIOUS FIVE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME OFFERING A WEALTH OF POTENTIAL SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION IN ST ANNES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this spacious five bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a popular location in St Annes. Located within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short walk to St Annes Square with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, kitchen, rear utility porch, five good size double bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate WC. Externally the property boasts low maintenance paved front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the wealth of potential this superb property has to offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 399809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.