3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestern Drive, Leyland, PR25
- An Immaculate Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Secluded Views Across The Green
- Wonderful Conservatory To Sit & Enjoy The Garden
- Stunning Light & Airy Lounge
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Beautiful Extensive Rear Garden Laid To Lawn
- Two Double Bedrooms & Loft Room
A delightful three bedroom semi detached family home offering secluded views across the green. The accommodation briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, a stunning light and airy lounge, a modern fitted kitchen diner with French doors to a beautiful conservatory. The conservatory is the most wonderful room in the house where you can sit and enjoy the views of the extensive rear garden. To the first floor, two double bedrooms, a modern three piece double shower room whilst across the landing is a small study with staircase leading up to a loft room. Externally, the property features off road parking, a detached single garage and a stunning low maintenance landscaped garden, laid to lawn with gravelled seating area and flower beds, perfect for entertaining the family.
Western Drive is situated within a well known popular residential location of Leyland, close to many local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools. Within a short distance to Leyland town centre and easy access for local transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49358472.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.