3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGildabrook Road, South Shore, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautiful Bay Fronted Three Bedroom Semi Detached House in Popular Residential Area
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom Suite
- South West Facing Rear and Side Garden
- Garage and Enclosed Driveway
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
ENTRANCE HALL Double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase to first floor, double glazed door to front, door leading to;
LOUNGE 14' 2" x 13' 5" (4.32m x 4.1m) Double glazed bay window to front, two double glazed windows to side, radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace.
DINING ROOM 14' 3" x 11' 10" (4.35m x 3.61m) Double glazed bay window to side with double glazed French doors leading to garden, double radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, gas central heating boiler wall mounted.
KITCHEN 14' 9" x 5' 6" (4.5m x 1.7m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, double radiator, vinyl flooring, decorative ceiling, double glazed door to garden.
LANDING Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 14' 0" x 13' 9" (4.29m x 4.2m) Double glazed bay window to front, two double glazed windows to side, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 11' 6" (3.64m x 3.52m) Double glazed bay window to side, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes comprising two double wardrobes, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 6' 11" x 5' 7" (2.12m x 1.72m) Double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, two double glazed windows to rear, double radiator, vinyl flooring, decorative ceiling.
GARAGE Located to the side/rear of the property is a single garage with manual door. Access is gained via gates to the side of the property.
GARDENS Sweeping from front to side and rear is a beautiful block paved pathway with lawn surrounding, leading to patio seating area, enclosed providing element of privacy and gated access is provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.