2 bedroom bungalow for saleLocksash Close, West Wittering.
- 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- MUCH SOUGHT AFTER QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- WALKING DISTANCE FROM BEACHES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom bungalow in West Wittering, featuring:
* 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
* MUCH SOUGHT AFTER QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
* WALKING DISTANCE FROM BEACHES
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* NO FORWARD CHAIN
* Double glazed front door and side panel leading to
* ENTRANCE HALL
Built in storage cupboard housing consumer box. Access to loft space with boiler serving gas central heating.
* LOUNGE/DINER: 6m x 3.3m (19' 8" x 10' 10")
LIVING ROOM Front aspect. Leads to
* KITCHEN : 2.6m x 2.4m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
A range of base units and drawers with matching wall mounted cupboards above. Space and plumbing for washing machine, under counter fridge, cooker (extractor above).
* BEDROOM ONE : 3.7m x 3.3m (12' 2" x 10' 10")
* BEDROOM TWO : 3m x 2.6m (9' 10" x 8' 6")
Rear aspect. Door leading to
Of brick and double glazed construction. Radiator, double electric point. Double patio doors leading in to rear garden.
* SHOWER ROOM : 2.6m x 1.7m (8' 6" x 5' 7")
White suite comprising double cubicle walk in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin. Tiled surrounds and tiled floor. Built in storage cupboard with shelving.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
* ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE : 5.6m x 2.5m (18' 4" x 8' 2")
With metal up and over door, power and light. Approached via a driveway that allows parking for further vehicles. Personal door leading to rear garden.
The front garden is of open plan design with a variety of mature shrubs and hedge. Side access via timber gate to rear garden. This mainly laid to lawn with a small paved patio area, timber shed included in purchase price, mature shrubs and hedges.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Council Tax Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49364859.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.