4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Keyne, Liskeard
- Grade II listed former Water Mill on generous sized plot
- Rare opportunity to purchase a property for conversion
- Planning permission granted for Four bedroom accommodation
- Dating back to the year 1086 and being featured in the Domesday Book
- Detached double garage and off road parking
Extremely rare opportunity to purchase a Grade II listed former Water mill with planning permission for conversion into a four bedroom dwelling set across four floors with detached double garage. Lametton Mill is steeped in history and was once part of the Manor if Lametton, which in the time of the Domesday book 1086 was owned by the half brother of William the Conqueror.
The imposing Stone built mill offers the opportunity for conversion to provide generously proportioned living accommodation throughout whilst retaining much of the mills original features and being subject to planning application reference 07/01098/FUL. Occupying a generous sized plot, the boundary of the land extends to the leat adjacent to the property with the water running back to the mill and the reinstatement of a water wheel has been granted within the planning application.
Planning permission has been granted under application reference 07/01098/FUL for the conversion of disused corn mill onto single dwelling and construction of detached garage. Full details of this application can be found at http://planning.cornwall.gov.uk/online-applications
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. We are open from at least 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.
The plan of the land is based on Ordnance Survey extracts and the areas are not guaranteed and intending Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7946740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.