4 bedroom detached house for saleQuarry Farm, NYLAND, Cheddar, Somerset
- Attractive four bedroom Farmhouse
- Charming property with scope to extend and improve
- Dates back in parts to the 18th Century
- Stone built with period features throughout
- Located in the ancient hamlet of Nyland
- Stunning views surrounding the property
- Three receptions and a kitchen breakfast room
- A registered small holding of 8.02 acres
FAMILY HOME WITH 8 ACRES OF LAND ...... Quarry Farm is an attractive stone built farmhouse with parts thought to date back to the 18th century. With stunning views and period features throughout this four bedroom family home has just over 8 acres of land and offers plenty of potential to extend and improve. Located in the ancient hamlet of Nyland with direct access to the many acres of ancient woodland, this charming property is well suited to buyers looking for a period property with land in a rural position yet within easy reach of popular villages with amenities like Wedmore and Cheddar. The ground floor accommodation includes a kitchen breakfast room, sitting room, dining room and study. Upstairs there is a family bathroom and four bedrooms, the master with a fitted shower. Split into various garden rooms there are formal gardens surrounding the property. These also include a vegetable garden, a large pond and an attractive courtyard area outside the sitting room taking in wonderful views. Offering a variety of uses including equestrian, the land is split into three fields including outbuildings and measures 8.02 acres with separate access points from the road.
Property ref: 121_2366_4444009
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49368912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4444009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.