5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDraperfield, Chorley, PR7 3PN
- Extended 5 bed semi-detached house
- Large conservatory
- Driveway parking for 3 cars
- Ground floor bed with ensuite
- Good sized private rear garden
- Modern family bathroom
- GCH (recently updated boiler)
- Double glazing / 1218 SQ.FT.
A double storey extension to the side and a large conservatory has more than doubled the size of this semi-detached house and it now boasts five bedroomed accommodation with full double glazing and gas central heating (which has benefitted from a recently updated economical combination boiler) comprising a ground floor double bedroom with stylish ensuite shower room perfect for a teenagers pad or granny annex, four good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom upstairs. There is also a lounge, a good sized kitchen with an open plan dining room and the conservatory providing another spacious family room. The house is enviably tucked away in a quiet spot on the estate with driveway parking to the front for 3 cars and a generously sized rear garden which is fully enclosed and private. Set within a popular residential location within close proximity to Chorley town centre the property is within commuting distance of all major north west towns and cities via local motorways (M6 & M61) and also has easy access to good local schools / nurseries, local amenities and supermarkets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49376379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6889767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.