3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLammasmead, Broxbourne
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor W.C
- First Floor Bathroom
- Landscaped Gardens
- Ready To View
- Call Now For Further Information.
EXTENDED!! William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this extended three bedroom semi-detached property. This property offers spacious accommodation throughout and benefiting from being extended.
EXTENDED!! William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this extended three bedroom semi-detached property to the market. This property offers spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from being extended, the accommodation comprises of ground floor w.c, open plan lounge/diner and extended kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally this property benefits from off street parking, integral garage and landscaped front and rear gardens. This property oozes potential to be further improved by the new owners creating a forever home. Lammasmead is a peaceful and sought after residential road located on the borders of Wormley and Broxbourne and is within easy reach of wide range of amenities and is within the catchment for a number of highly regarded schools including the Broxbourne School, Broxbourne Train Station and A10/M25 road links. Call now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double doors and windows to side aspect, secondary internal doors leading to integral garage and entrance hall.
Single glazed door to front aspect, leading to w.c and secondary internal door.
Ground Floor W.C
Single glazed window to front aspect, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and electric radiator.
Lounge 22' 2" x 10' 1" max ( 6.76m x 3.07m max )
Dual aspect windows to front and rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to garden and electric radiator.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 8' 1" ( 5.66m x 2.46m )
Double glazed windows and door to rear aspect, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units ample preparation surfaces with tiled splash backs incorporating a single stainless steel sink drainer, space for free standing oven, integrated cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and electric radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard, loft access and electric radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and fan light.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in airing cupboard housing water tank and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, double walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c and part tiled walls.
To the front of three off street parking bays with landscaped garden and integral garage. To the rear, benefiting from side access patio area leading to mostly laid to lawn, planted boarded shrubbery, pond and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49379832.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.