3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTalmead Road, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terraced house
- Driveway for 2 vehicles
- Conservatory extension to rear
- En-suite bathroom
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- EPC energy rating C (77)
Without doubt, one of the most popular 3 bedroom designs on the Meadow View development with design features not available in other styles. At the hub of this home, there is an impressive kitchen/diner with stunning fitted units and an area capable of accommodating a large dining room table and chairs.
You enter the property from the kitchen, however, a spacious internal hallway creates a real homely feel with quality flooring and a downstairs cloakroom. On the stairs at half flight level the window gives you a bright, sunny feel in the hallway and on the landing.
In the lounge, there is a feature bay window and to the rear of the main lounge, a conservatory extension has been added which is perfect for relaxing in all year round.
A side driveway gives you 2 parking spaces and, being on the edge of the development, you have easy access to the Thanet Way.
The rear garden is low maintenance, giving you more time to enjoy your weekends and doing family things.
The development is managed locally and residents contribute annually to ensure all communal areas and play parks are maintained at their best.
What the Owner says:
This is a deceptively spacious home that I have owned for over 7 years. The kitchen is a wonderful feature and enables me to cook whilst keeping an eye on my little one, as there is so much space on offer.
I am looking to downsize and feel this style of property is ideal for the growing family, and the en-suite will ensure no one is fighting over the bathroom in the morning rush.
Parking arrangements for my property seem far more accommodating than for other units on Meadow View.
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'3 x 15'5 (5.26m x 4.70m)
- Internal Hallway
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 15'7 x 9'11 (4.75m x 3.02m)
- Conservatory: 8'4 x 7'0 (2.54m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 9'8 (3.56m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 8'3 (4.42m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'1 x 6'8 (3.69m x 2.03m)
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49386012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11235559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.