2 bedroom lodge for saleNewquay Holiday Park, Newquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Price includes:
- 2017 Site Fees/Water Rates/Insurance
- Steps in & out of the holiday home
- Gas & Electric safety tests
- All siting costs
- Axle jacks & stands
- Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarm & Carbon monoxide alarm
- Full valet inside & out
- All your pots, pans, duvets etc
TOP OF THE RANGE HOLIDAY HOME, INTRODUCING FOR 2017 (40ft x 20ft) THIS WILLERBY PINEHURST LODGE WITH LARGE DECKING, BEAUTIFUL LOCATION AND BREATH-TAKING VIEWS.
You enter the Pinehurst via your own generous hallway/utility room where you can take a pew, pop your shoes off, and then, if the kids are drenched from jumping in the sea or those muddy puddles on your walk, put their clothes straight into your optional washing machine. The lounge oozes style and the feature fireplace instantly makes an impression, providing a tranquil environment as you sink into the plush sofas. With space, storage and a contemporary layout with a difference, the Pinehurst truly has the family in mind. The open plan kitchen and living space provides plenty of room for all your cooking essentials and family needs. Once you've made your coffee in the morning you can sit and chat over the huge kitchen island that can also double up as workspace or walk through your large patio doors and enjoy the outside tranquillity. Don't worry about taking too many clothes on your next trip. The master bedroom benefits from its own walk-in wardrobe and en-suite so there is plenty of space for everything you need. Its plush fabrics, designer touches and sense of luxury ensure you'll be the envy of all your friends. This incredible opportunity comes with a 40 year tenure on park!!!! Yes, 40 years for you and your family to enjoy Newquay Holiday Park
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8019358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newquay Property Centre, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.