2 bedroom flat for salePear Tree Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V
- Secure purpose-built modern development close to Crossrail
- Fantastic location close to Shoreditch and the City
- Well-presented neutral interiors in excellent condition
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen with space for dining
- Door leading from reception room to private balcony
- Good-sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Second good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Secure underground parking space
Set in an impressive modern development, this bright two bedroom, third floor flat boasts neutral interiors, well proportioned rooms and an enviable location close to Clerkenwell.
Moments from the shops and amenities of Clerkenwell Road and within easy reach of trendy Old Street and Shoreditch. The nearest station is Old Street (National Rail and Northern Line), while the A1 provides good motoring links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1033634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.