4 bedroom detached house for saleArlington Close, Crewe, Cheshire, CW2
- Detached Family Home
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Delightful Gardens Front and Rear
- Driveway and Part Garage suitable only for Storage
Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the space this property offers both inside and out, the versatile accommodation would suit any growing family. In brief to the ground floor there is a good size entrance hall, large lounge that opens to the dining room, comprehensively fitted breakfast kitchen, a further room presently used as a bedroom but could be study/family room and a conservatory. To the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms, en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there a delightful gardens, driveway, plus a part garage suitable only for storage.
Crewe is located in Cheshire East. Noted for its large railway engineering site at the Crewe Works the town is also home to the Bentley motor car factory and a number of business parks surround the town. Being located close to M6 Junction 16 and also with Crewe railway station being a major interchange station on the West Coast Main line, Crewe has excellent transport links and infrastructure. For air travel, the closest airport is Manchester.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49387533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AAK170050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Crewe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.