2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSaltash Passage
- DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A TUCKED AWAY LOCATION ENJOYING DELIGHTFUL GARDENS
- NEAR LEVEL PLOT IN AN ELEVATED POSITION WITH VIEWS OVER RIVER TAMAR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, ONE WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER FACILITIES
- SITTING ROOM OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM AND CONSERVATORY STYLE ADDITION
- KITCHEN FAMILY BATHROOM
- SCOPE FOR MODERNISATION AND POTENTIAL FOR A LOFT CONVERSION
- SEMI-DETACHED GARAGE AND HARDSTAND
- GREENHOUSE AND SUBSTANTIAL WORKSHOP/POTTING SHED
THE PROPERTY A detached bungalow of traditional construction probably built in the late 1920's/early 1930's and occupying a near level plot in an elevated position with a pleasant westerly aspect and views over the River Tamar. This really is a hidden gem, we can only describe the gardens as delightful with a profusion of shrubs too numerous to list, two magnificent magnolia trees and you are greeted with an archway of colour to the length of pathway leading up to the property.
The bungalow itself is cottage like, perhaps a little quirky in it's internal design but very spacious with a sitting room with a feature fireplace with gas fire, two steps down to an open plan dining room with a small 'conservatory style' addition off. From the conservatory you can observe the Tamar Bridge and the ever changing aspect of the River Tamar and enjoy the tranquillity of the garden. There is a galley style kitchen, with plumbing for a washing machine and spaces for a fridge and a freestanding gas cooker. Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower facilities and fitted bedroom furniture. There is a family bathroom also.
Externally there is a semi-detached garage and adjacent hardstandingarea. Aluminium framed greenhouse and substantial garden store/workshop.
The property is drained into a private septic tank and located within the curtilage of the overall site which has been recently repaired and upgraded. Electricity and gas are connected . The central heating boiler was installed in June 1999 and recently serviced. There is a combination of aluminium and upvc double glazing to the windows and doors.
The property has been well cared for and maintained over the years, but does provide scope and potential for improvement with potential for a loft conversion, (subject to the usual planning consents and building regulations) which would give uninterrupted views across the River Tamar.
PORCH 7' 9" x 4' 4" (2.36m x 1.32m)
DINING ROOM 27' 0" x 11' 5" (8.23m x 3.48m)
CONSERVATORY 10' 11" x 8' 1" (3.33m x 2.46m)
LOUNGE 13' 3" x 10' 10" (4.04m x 3.3m)
KITCHEN 15' 6" x 6' 10" (4.72m x 2.08m)
BEDROOM 1 13' 1" x 9' 5" (3.99m x 2.87m)
EN-SUITE 6' 10" x 4' 7" (2.08m x 1.4m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 10" x 9' 8" (3.91m x 2.95m)
BATHROOM 8' 7" x 5' 7" (2.62m x 1.7m)
GARAGE 15' 6" x 10' 4" (4.72m x 3.15m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49387623.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100288004132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Cummings & Co, Mannamead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.