5 bedroom detached house for saleHarrison Avenue, Longfield, DA3
- South facing rear garden with a large patio area
- Village location, close to Longfield train station with direct trains to London Victoria (30 mins)
- Cul-de-sac in a desirable family friendly development
- Chain free
- Double car barn
- Kitchen Breakfast Room with separate Utility Room
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented, five bedroom, detached house within a prestigious development of executive style homes. The ground floor consists of a large living room leading out onto the garden, a second reception room, modern kitchen, utility room and WC. Upstairs on the first floor is the family bathroom and four bedrooms. The second floor has a large bedroom with built in wardrobes, a dressing room and modern bathroom. The exterior is equally impressive with a split level rear garden and a block paved driveway to the front of the property offering extensive off road parking and a double car barn. No onward chain.
This property is located in Longfield just minutes away from Longfield Train Station. There are a number of both primary and secondary schools close by. Bluewater Shopping Centre is just a 15 minute drive from the property, with hundreds of shops and restaurants. Ebbsfleet International and Gravesend Train Station are also 15 minutes away by car offering high speed rail links taking you into London in just 17 minutes! Close to A2/M25.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k2o-7jky. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.