2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRevell Park Road, PLYMOUTH
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- LEVEL ACCESS
- MUST VIEW
- NEW FLOOR PLAN JUST ADDED
****STUNNING AND LARGER THAN IT LOOKS***** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS**** BEAUTIFUL THROUGHOUT**** GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY**** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION**** FULLY ENCLOSED PRIVATE SOUTH-FACING GARDEN**** LARGE CONSERVATORY/SUN-ROOM **** RE FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
A true credit to its current owners is this beautiful two double bedroom bungalow offered for sale in a sought after residential location. The property offers spacious accommodation to include two excellent sized bedrooms, a re-fitted kitchen, a re-fitted bathroom, lounge with feature fire place and a large conservatory/sun room. Outside there is a driveway to garage and a fully enclosed south facing rear garden. The garden is not overlooked and has been meticulously well maintained.
This beautifully appointed bungalow has a driveway and garage with a paved/patio hardstand. entrance via a UPVC double glaze door with a lead light obscured glass panel leading into entrance porch which has ceramic tile flooring, exposed brick wall detail and a UPVC double glaze obscured glass door into the hallway
Plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling with coving to finish. Their is an alarm system which is housed in the hallway, doors leading off to both bedrooms lounge and family bathroom there is also a built-in storage cupboard in the hallway plus loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.10m x 3.17m )
The master bedroom is situated at the front of the property with a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation. plain plastered walls with a plain plastered ceiling with coving to finish. Modern style wall mounted radiator and plenty of space for large bedroom furniture
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.95m )
Plain plastered walls with a plain plastered ceiling and coving to finish. UPVC double glaze window to the front elevation. Modern day wall mounted radiator,two built-in storage cupboards plus plenty of space for large bedroom.
Ceramic tile flooring with tiled walls and a plain plastered ceiling. Wall mounted heated towel rail, low-level WC, Vanity wash hand basin with a P- shaped paneled bath with a shower running off of the Mains, plus an electric Mira shower over with glass shower screen and extractor fan. UPVC obscured glass double glaze window to the side elevation with blinds
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 2" ( 4.39m x 4.01m )
plain plastered walls, plain plastered ceiling with coving to finish feature fire place with marble surround. UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors into the rear conservatory plus door leading into the kitchen
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.67m )
selection of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces, tiles splash-backs and a sink and drainer unit. UPVC double glaze window to the side elevation. Space and plumbing for a washing machine, oven with extractor hood over and space for a large American style fridge freezer .Plain plastered walls plain plastered ceiling with coving to finish. Door leading into conservatory.
Conservatory 17' 9" x 9' 7" ( 5.41m x 2.92m )
Brick built conservatory with full length UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation with doors leading to the rear garden. Stunning views out to the rear garden, Obscured UPVC window to the side elevation. Radiator with plain plastered walls plus a UPVC paneled ceiling.
Fully enclosed south facing garden with gated side access leading from the driveway. Three steps leading down from the conservatory. Mostly laid to lawn with space for washing line we have fencing panel down the right hand side plus a secondary garden at the rear,with space for a shed and greenhouse, side access to the detached garage via a metal framed door with obscure glass window
Detached Garage with roll top door with electricity and power. Internally there are FOUR power points and externally there is ONE power point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49391733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP102164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.