2 bedroom maisonette for saleStirling Road, Bristol
- A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MAISONETTE!
- WITH SPOT LIGHTING AND SKYLIGHTS THROUGHOUT, THIS PROPERTY OFFERS AN ENJOYABLE LIVING SPACE!
- THE LOUNGE IS OPEN-PLAN WITH A TIDY KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- COMMUNAL GARDENS LOCATED TO THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY, BENEFITING FROM SHED STORAGE!
- A TRULY FANTASTIC LOCATION, NEAR TO MANY RELIABLE TRANSPORT LINKS
- CENTRAL HEATING WITH WALL-MOUNTED RADIATORS
- EASY-TO-MAINTAIN LAMINATE FLOORING
- **CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM NOW ON 0117 9664278 TO VIEW**
Situated in the highly popular area of Sandy Park, this fantastic two-bed maisonette in exquisit decorative order! The lounge is open-plan with the kitchen and a dining area, a perfect place for entertaining friends and family! Additional benefits include two bedrooms which are both doubles.
Situated in the highly popular area of Sandy Park, Brislington, Connells Southville are proud to present this fantastic two-bed maisonette which is in great decorative order! Lit by modern spots and skylights, this property offers a wonderful living space.
The lounge is open-plan with the kitchen and a dining area, a perfect place for entertaining friends and family! Additional benefits include two bedrooms with are both doubles and a modern bathroom with both a bath and overhead shower.
With a lovely communal garden and great transport links nearby, this property provides a great first step onto the property ladder!
**CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM ON 0117 9664278 TO VIEW**
Leading on from a communal entrance hall. there property comprises a door to the front of the property, an understairs cupboard, laminate flooring and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" narrowing to x 10' 3" ( 4.52m narrowing to x 3.12m )
Includes a double-glazed window to the front of the property, wall lighting, a wall-mounted radiator, telephone point, TV point and laminate flooring. The lounge is conveniently open-plan with the kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 1" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.90m max x 3.10m max )
A partly-tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with a sink/drainer. Also comprises an integral oven with electric hobs and cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Additional benefits include an intercom entry system, spot lighting, laminate flooring, a smoke alarm, a wall-mounted radiator and a double-glazed window to the side of the property. There is a door which leads back into the hallway.
The stairs lead up from the hallway, then on to the first floor. Comprises a skylight and spot lighting.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.77m )
Includes a double-glazed window to the rear of the property, high ceilings, a wall-mounted radiator, spot lighting as well as wall lights and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 20' x 10' 3" ( 6.10m x 3.12m )
Located on the second floor, there are two double-glazed skylights, one to the front and one to the rear. Comprises a wall-mounted radiator, a TV point, spot lighting and additional storage in the eaves.
Modern and partly-tiled, comprising a bath with mixer-taps and overhead shower. Includes a low-level WC, wash hand basin, an extractor fan, spot lighting and a frosted double-glazed window to the side of the property.
A communal garden to the rear of the property which consists of use to a storage shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49394457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.