2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleForest Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol
- NEWLY-BUILT GROUND-FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- OFF STREET PARKING
- BENEFITS FROM A SEPARATE KITCHEN
- A PRIVATE GARDEN TO THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY
- **CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION TODAY**
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM TODAY
- PERFECT FOR FIRST-TIME BUYERS AND PROFESSIONALS
Grab your opportunity to get on the ladder with this ground-floor apartment within the popular area of Fishponds! Newly-built and comprising a lounge with ample space for a dining area, separate kitchen, two bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, in addition to a private rear garden and Parking.
WHAT A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY! Grab your opportunity to get on the ladder with this ground-floor apartment within the popular area of Fishponds! Newly-built and comprising a lounge with ample space for a dining area, separate kitchen, two bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, in addition to a private rear courtyard garden and allocated parking space **CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION TODAY**
Private access into the ground floor
Lounge 14' 6" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.42m max x 3.61m max )
Two skylight windows, a wall-mounted radiator. a telephone point and a TV point. There is a door leading to the master bedroom, and another to the kitchen.
Kitchen 19' 5" max x 7' 1" max ( 5.92m max x 2.16m max )
A tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with a sink/drainer. Comprises an electric oven with gas hobs and cookerhood, space for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Also benefits from a wall-mounted boiler and wall-mounted radiator. A door leads outside onto a patio area.
Bedroom One 8' 6" max x 11' 4" to wardrobe ( 2.59m max x 3.45m to wardrobe )
Double-glazed windows to the side of the property, built-in wardrobes and a wall-mounted radiator. TV point and Also includes an accompanying en-suite.
Partly-tiled with a double-glazed window to the side of the property. Includes a shower cubicle, low-level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
A double-glazed window to rear of the property and a wall-mounted radiator and TV point.
Partly-tiled comprising a bath with mixer-taps and overhead shower, a low-level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Courtyard garden mainly laid to patio with panelled fence and parking space.
Allocated parking space for one car.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49395501.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.