3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWateringpool Lane, Lostock Hall, Preston, PR5
- **NO CHAIN** Traditional semi detached house
- Three double sized bedrooms
- Superb lounge, dining room
- Well designed kitchen
- Conservatory, ground floor WC
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Large garage and extensive driveway for numerous cars
- Beautiful front garden is laid to lawn, side garden
**NO CHAIN** Beautiful traditional semi detached house set back from the main road, entrance hall, charming lounge, dining room, well designed kitchen, ground floor WC, three double sized bedrooms, magnificent master bedroom with walk-in dressing room, elegant four piece family bathroom suite, impressive sweeping extensive driveway provides off road parking for numerous cars leading to brick built garage, stunning front garden is laid to lawn, side garden and small stone cobbled courtyard rear garden..
Lostock Hall is on the outskirts of Penwortham and on the bus route to Preston City Centre. Lostock Hall High School is situated on Todd Lane North and a choice of primary schools are available. A short drive will give access to the motorway network and the local railway station is conveniently located if you choose to drive. There are plenty of local shops and amenities within walking distance from several areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49407951.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.