4 bedroom detached house for saleMcKenzie Road, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire.
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Wealth Of Character
- Built 1930's
- Central Broxbourne Location
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Presented in Excellent Decorative Order
- Beautiful Mature Rear Garden
- Detached Garage/Outbuilding
- Off Road Parking Area
- Convenient For Schools, Shops and Railway Station
A Magnificent Four Bedroom Detached Character House built in the 1930's ideally situated in one of Central Broxbournes highly regarded residential locations just a short walk from Broxbourne Railway Station. This outstanding family home has been substantially extended over recent years to provide bright and spacious versatile accommodation presented in excellent decorative order throughout. The house offers a wealth of character features to include High Ceilings, High Skirting Boards and Period Fireplaces. The spectacular rear garden is beautifully well established being mainly laid to lawn surrounded by various mature trees, bushes, colourful plants and shrubs along with a paved patio/bbq area and a timber decking/seating area. A detached garage/outbuilding is located at the rear of the garden with power and lighting. McKenzie Road is conveniently located for all local amenities to include Broxbourne Schools, Shops, The Hertfordshire Golf & Country Club, and Broxbourne Railway Station (London Liverpool St/Stansted).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49409424.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REY0000530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.