3 bedroom bungalow for saleManor Road, Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Bright sun room overlooking garden
- Fantastic size mature garden
- In need of modernisation
- No forward chain
This fantastic bungalow is offered with no forward chain. The word tardis comes to mind when looking at this appealingly small bungalow, you will be pleasantly surprised with the space that's on offer once you step through the front door.Over the years it is apparent that the property has been extended and remodelled. You will be hard pushed to find a bungalow in the area with three double bedrooms at this price range. It is evident that the property requires full refurbishment but the basics are there, spacious rooms & a great size plot. The living room is larger than average and will comfortably fit your three piece suite and any other items of large furniture you may wish to house and the kitchen, although tired, has the use of a fantastic larder cupboard.My favourite room of the house is the sun room, it's a marvellous room that looks over the mature garden, basking in sun I would imagine it would be a great place to start the day with the morning paper and cup of coffee. West is best they say the garden benefits from sunshine all day, and the garden is big enough for the kids to run around endlessly in. If you are green fingered then you will be pleased to know the greenhouse and shed are staying.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance porch
- Entrance hall
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 11'1 (4.27m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 11'1 (4.24m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 10'11 (3.84m x 3.33m)
- Shower room: 9'0 x 5'9 (2.75m x 1.75m)
- Lounge: 16'2 x 14'8 (4.93m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen: 14'7 x 8'8 (4.45m x 2.64m)
- Sun room: 18'0 x 7'4 (5.49m x 2.24m)
- Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49416108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.