3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTokers Green Lane, Tokers Green
- Extended three bedroomed semi-detached home
- Large driveway
- 150` rear garden
- Sought after hamlet
- Potential to extend subject to usual planning
- Overlooking picturesque countryside
- Kidmore End Primary School catchment area
- Striking distance of Reading Station
Overlooking picturesque South Oxfordshire countryside and enjoying a private, 150` rear garden is this extended, three bedroomed semi-detached home situated in this sought after hamlet within striking distance of both Caversham and Reading centres, Reading main line station and with the catchment area for Kidmore End Primary School. The property benefits from bright and spacious accommodation, including three double bedrooms, is presented in good decorative order and further benefits from a large driveway affording space for several cars and leading to the garage.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
A spacious reception hall laid to woodblock flooring leads to the living room and the downstairs cloakroom in white. The living room is a good size benefiting from super countryside views and an open fireplace. The dining room is also a very good size with twin casement doors leading to the garden and a further door leading to the conservatory, of UPVC construction. The kitchen is a good size with a casement door to side.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
A good sized landing gives access to all three double bedrooms, the bathroom and the loft space. Bedroom one enjoys magnificent views over South Oxfordshire countryside whilst bedrooms two and three overlook the garden. The bathroom has been recently installed in white, features an Aqualisa mains fed power shower and a fully tiled floor.
The front of the property affords parking for several vehicles leading to the garage with a lawned area to the side. The rear garden is a particular feature of the property approaching 150` in depth enjoying a sunny westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. A paved terrace leads to a well-tended expanse of lawn skirted by established flower and shrub beds and mature trees.
Integral, with up and over door, light and power.
Living room: 23`1` x 12`1`
Dining room: 14`1` x 9`10`
Kitchen: 11` x 8`6`
Conservatory: 14`1` x 8`1`
Bedroom one: 12`3` x 11`3`
Bedroom two: 11`1` x 8`10`
Bedroom three: 10`11` x 8`7`
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.