2 bedroom detached house for saleBossiney Bay, Tintagel, Cornwall, PL34
- Two bedroom holiday lodge
- Wonderful elevated position with outstanding views
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- Use of all park facilities
- Decking balcony and hot tub included
- Sold complete with furniture and white goods
A two bed holiday home in one of the most spectacular locations on the North Coast. Outstanding views across rolling English countryside. The site is beautifully maintained which makes for a relaxed getaway. The facilities are fantastic with a large swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
STANDARD FEATURES OF THE PEMBROKE ABINGDON 2 BED LODGE
Pre Galvanized Chassis
Twin Axle Chassis
Underfloor & Walls 60mm Fibreglass Insulation
Roof 250mm Fibreglass Insulation
Tongue and Grooved P5 Moisture Resistant Floor Boarding
Lagged Hot & Cold Water Exterior Pipework
PVCu Double Glazing
Pitched Pan Tile Roof and Domestic Gutters
Patio\French Doors in Lieu of Windows
INTERIOR Heating & General
Thermostatic Mixer to Bath and/or Shower
Gas Combi Central Heating with Thermostatic Radiator Valves
Energy Efficient Lighting
Externally Vented Cooker Extractor Hood
Gas Cooker and Separate Grill with Electric Ignition
Fridge Freezer (Integrated)
900mm Kitchen Work Top
Dining Table with 4 Chairs
Fabric Covered Lounge Seating/Suite
Fold out Sofa Bed in Lounge/Snug
Lounge Scatter Cushions
TV Booster (Multi Outlet)
Flame Effect Electric Fire
Extra Side Table
Extractor Fan to Bathroom/Shower
Family Shower Room with Shower
TV Point in Main Bedroom
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Emergency Escape Windows
This property benefits from an elevated position within the park giving excellent views across countryside. The lodge is in a quiet corner affording a higher level of privacy especially for those al fresco meals . The property also has a hot tub included in the sale located on the balcony with the open views.
Parking is to the rear of the lodge with a wide stretch of lawn between units.
If you are looking for a modern holiday home in a prime location within a beautiful park then this one is for you! Come and have a look around and prove me wrong! You will love it!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49416747.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 00000849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kernow Properties, Camelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.