2 bedroom apartment for saleLivingston Drive, Liverpool
- REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE, NO CHAIN INVOLVED
- Extremely sought after Sefton Park location, no chain involved
- Beautifully presented and recently redecorated 2nd floor apartment with lift access and parking
- Two double bedrooms with en-suite and fitted wardrobes to master
- Lounge with dual aspect windows open to modern fitted kitchen with full range of appliances
- Modern family bathroom with white suite
- New carpets to hallways, bedrooms and lounge
- Communal parking with parking and secure electric gated access
***REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - STUNNINGLY PRESENTED AND RECENTLY REDECORATED WITH NEW CARPETS, 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH LIFT ACCESS - SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF SEFTON PARK AND LARK LANE AMENITIES - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER - MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM - KITCHEN OPEN TO LOUNGE WITH FULL RANGE OF APPLIANCES - PARKING***
With door to bathroom and door to inner hallway.
Modern family bathroom
7'5" x 6'5"
With three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, built in low level W.C., wash hand basin, fully tiled in white marble, radiator.
With doors to bedrooms and lounge.
12'5" x 9'4"
With wood framed double glazed sash windows, inset spotlights, fitted wardrobes with double doors, double radiator, door to:-
With three piece white suite comprising of built in shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level W.C., fully tiled in white marble.
10'4" x 8'1"
With wood framed double glazed sash window, double radiator, inset spotlights.
18'3" x 8'10"
With dual aspect wood framed double glazed sash window to side and front elevations, double radiator, open to:-
Modern fitted kitchen
9'8" x 9'
With range of matching wall and base units, granite work surfaces, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer and microwave, faux wall unit housing combi boiler, two circular sink units with mixer tap, marble tiled floor, part tiled walls, wood framed double glazed window to rear elevation, chrome extractor hood over oven and hob.
The apartment building benefited from secure intercom entry system, beautifully presented communal areas with lift and stair access, parking with electric gated entry.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.