4 bedroom detached house for saleEnnisdale Drive, West Kirby
- uniquely designed detached home
- four spacious bedrooms & balcony
- sitting room & dining /family room
- breakfast kitchen with appliances
- south facing rear garden, drive & garage
- must be viewed to appreciate all features
++SUBSTANTIAL REDUCTION IN ASKING PRICE TO REFLECT HIGHLY MOTIVATED SALE++Delightful tiered gardens and a generous driveway welcomes you to this uniquely designed, detached home which simply must be viewed to fully appreciate all that features within. Sitting upon a prime elevated position, the property comprises in brief of entrance hallway, sitting room with two sets of patio doors, further open plan styled dining room through to lounge, breakfast kitchen with integral appliances, ground floor w.c., large landing area with access to a generous sized balcony, four well proportioned bedrooms and a superb family bathroom. To the rear there is a well established, south facing lawned rear garden with patio areas. The garage completes this superb addition to the local property market which will undoubtedly prove as a most popular purchase choice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49420131.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7976799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.