5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarbreck Hill Road, North Shore, FY2 9UQ
- Five Bedroom Semi Detached House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heated
- Three Reception Rooms / Ground Floor WC
- Off Street Parking / Garage
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a substantial five bedroom semi detached family home offering deceptively spacious accommodation and retaining many original features, situated in a sought after location close to schools, shops, transport links and other local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a vestibule, hallway with access to cellar, lounge, second reception room with access to hidden room, ground floor wc, kitchen, utility room, four first floor bedrooms, bathroom with separate wc and fifth bedroom to the second floor. Externally there are gardens to the front, side and rear, off street parking and driveway to the side leading to garage. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Viewing highly recommended to be able to appreciate the accommodation on offer. No chain involved.
Location: From our Church Street office turn left, at the traffic lights turn left on to Devonshire Road, at the second roundabout turn left on to Warbreck Hill Road.
Vestibule: UPVC double glazed exterior door, tiled floor, original feature tiled elevations.
Hallway: Stairs to the first floor, access to cellar, radiator
Cloak Room: Double glazed encapsulated stained glass window to the front, under stairs storage.
Cellar: Approx 26'8 x 8'9 (8.13m x 2.67m)
Lounge: Approx 19'6 x 15'5 (5.94m x 4.70m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front. Two UPVC double glazed windows to the side, gas fire, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling rose.
Second Reception Room: Approx 16'1 x 15'8 (4.90m x 4.78m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the side, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling rose.
Hidden Room: Approx 8'3 x 6'8 (2.51m x 2.03m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted combi boiler.
Ground Floor WC: UPVC double glazed window to the side, low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled elevations.
Kitchen: Approx 15'1 x 8'8 (4.60m x 2.64m) A range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, five ring gas hob, integral double oven and grill, stainless steel extractor, tiled splash backs, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, breakfast bar.
Utility Room: Approx 5'8 x 7'9 (1.73m x 2.36m) UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear, fitted base units with complementary work surfaces.
Stairs and Landing
Bedroom One: Approx 17'9 x 16'5 (5.41m x 5.00m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, Two UPVC double glazed bay windows to the side, gas fire, coved ceiling, ceiling rose.
Bedroom Two: Approx 15’6 x 13’1 (4.72m x 3.99m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the side, UPVC door to the rear fire escape, coved ceiling, ceiling rose.
Bedroom Three: Approx 15’4 x 8’9 (4.67m x 2.67m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Four: Approx 12’5 x 7’7 (3.78m x 2.31m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Five: Approx 15'9 x 14'2 (4.80m x 4.32m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, loft access.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed window to the side, two piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over and pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled elevations.
Separate WC: UPVC double glazed window to the side, low flush wc, fully tiled elevations.
Exterior: Paved garden to the front with lawned and stoned areas, range of planted shrubs, paved garden to the side with a range of planted shrubs and bushes, lawned and paved garden to the rear, driveway to the side leading to garage.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49421109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAR64. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.