2 bedroom apartment for salePennsylvania Way, Portland
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Shared Ownership
- Modern Living Accommodation
- Allocated Parking
- Rear Garden
- Ground Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
Two Double Bedrooms, Modern Apartment, 50 % Shared Ownership, Lounge Diner, New Development On Portland, Well Presented throughout, Allocated Parking, Ground Floor, Rear Garden.
Fox and Sons offer a 50% shared ownership apartment situated in the new development of Pensylvania Heights in Easton on Portland. This well proportioned apartment with some views of the sea offers generous sized accommodation throughout comprising hallway, lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, two large double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is an allocated parking space.
Video entrance security phone. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Telephone point. Doors to:-
Lounge/diner 17' 6" x 13' 9" ( 5.33m x 4.19m )
Dual aspect triple glazed windows some enjoying a glimpse of the sea. Downlighting. Wood style flooring. Heating air recovery vents. Open plan access into:-
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with roll edge worksurfaces over. Inset single bowl sink unit. Space for cooker with extractor hood over. Space for an upright fridge freezer and washing machine. Tiling. Downlighting. Rear aspect triple glazed window. Heating air vent.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m )
Rear aspect triple glazed window with glimpse of the sea. Walk in wardrobe with window. Heating air vent.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
Front aspect triple glazed window. Heating air vent, built in wardrobe.
Comprising paneled bat the shower over. Close coupled WC. Tiling. Heated towel rail. Pedestal wash hand basin. Front aspect triple glazed window. Heating air vent.
One allocated parking space.
The vendor informs us that as of April the rent paid will be £109.17 per month to Magna for their 50% share. The service charge is £54,69 per month which includes the building insurance. The lease commenced in 2013 and is 125 years.
We recommend details are verified by your solicitor before incurring any additional costs.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49421211.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.