1 bedroom apartment for salePrincipal Tower, Worship Lane, Shoreditch, EC2
- 549 sqft Plus 42 sqft Terrace
- Private Residents' Gymnasium
- Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam Room
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Private Screening Room
- Foster + Partners Development
- Est Service Charge: £6.96 per sq.ft
- Est Ground Rent: £550 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold 981 years
- Completion due Q4 2018
Luxury dual aspect South & East facing apartment. Spread over (549 Sq. Ft) plus (42 Sq. Ft) terrace. Next door to the Gherkin, Walkie-Talkie, Tower 42 and Cheesegrater the Principal Tower is set to be an icon of its own. Foster + Partners behind the design of the building reflecting the character of this Shoreditch & The City location. Principal Place plaza offers boutiques, cafés, bars and many eateries.
Five local, major transport hubs within walking distance, making it convenient to access all corners of the capital. London City Airport being under 30 minutes away. Principle Tower will be the first residential tower in London designed both inside and out by the world famous Foster + Partners.
Each of the luxurious apartments in this 50-storey tower also benefits from the residents’ gym and spa, screening room, lap pool, 24-hour concierge and the newly built adjacent tree-lined piazza of shops, restaurants and bars. With a City address, but within walking distance of trend-setting Shoreditch, the development offers fast, efficient transport links, as well as a wealth of cultural and culinary experiences on the doorstep. The luxury interiors are designed by Foster + Partners’ LIV Interiors a truly outstanding finish.
Completion due Q4 2018
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27162380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.