3 bedroom terraced house for saleWallisdean Avenue, Fareham, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom mid terrace house with drive to front
- Open plan living space and conservatory
- Modern kitchen
- Upstairs bathroom
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PUBLIC NOTICECubitt & West are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £242,500 for 57 Wallisdean Avenue, Fareham, PO14 1HS. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Cubitt & West, 6 Westquay House, 20 West Street, Fareham, PO16 0LG, Tel: 01329 281364 before exchange of contracts.
More detailsA fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a project. This spacious three bedroom home is a blank canvass, ready and waiting for someone to come and create the home of their dreams.The open plan living accommodation helps create a bright an airy feel. The dining area opens up into a large conservatory which means you can easily produce the ideal setting for family gatherings. The kitchen is a fair size and relatively modern too, meaning you won’t have to update everything at once. The off road parking is always a welcomed addition to a family home. Great for when you’re coming home after a long day at work and the last thing that you want to do is to trawl up and down the road looking for somewhere safe to leave the car. To conclude, this is a brilliant property with loads of scope for updating and adding value. Not one to be missed!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'8 x 12'2 (5.69m x 3.71m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 11'3 (3.61m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 11'5 x 6'8 (3.48m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 11'3 (3.86m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 11'6 (3.61m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'7 x 6'6 (2.01m x 1.98m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49423020.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.