4 bedroom detached house for saleBarefoot Close, Tilehurst, Reading, RG31
- Four bedroom detached with double garage
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, close to countryside
- Private/enclosed rear garden
- Three reception rooms
- Less than 1.5miles from Tilehurst train station
- EPC Rating: D
An impressive, four bedroom, two bathroom detached property, situated in this quiet cul-de-sac location with communal green at the end and less than 1.5miles of Tilehurst train station.The light and spacious accommodation benefits from three reception rooms, 19ft kitchen/breakfast room and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. EPC Rating: D
Tilehurst is a popular village on the western side of Reading and covers a large area running from the Oxford Road in the North to the Bath Road (A4) to the south. Very popular with families, Tilehurst has a large range of schools and several local shopping parades as well as superb communication being just a few minutes drive from J12 of the M4 and with Tilehurst station being just one stop from Reading with its 30 minute trip to London Paddington. There are many parks and many local societies and the area inspires great loyalty with many people moving within the area once they live here. Reading town centre is only a mile or two away. Tilehurst offers the full local infrastructure to support family life, and combines this with excellent communications and transport links.
Ground floor: Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, study, WC, kitchen/breakfast room, utility.
First floor: four bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes (and en-suite to master) and family bathroom.
Off road parking, side access, private rear garden with patio and raised lawn area. Approx. 50ft in width.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
West Berkshire Council, Newbury - www.westberks.gov.uk
Council Tax Band: F. 2017/18 £2398.63
Mains gas, electric and water. Gas central heating
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 162353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Pangbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.