2 bedroom flat for sale23a Market Street, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 6PS
Offers in Excess of
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, ground floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on a quiet side street adjacent to the River Esk, in the popular costal town of Musselburgh, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom, WC and a shower room.
- With mix of period and contemporary details, features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, electric heating, and double glazing.
- In addition, there is an allocated store in the communal stair, a shared courtyard to the rear, and ample unrestricted street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, ground floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, located on a quiet side street adjacent to the River Esk, in the popular costal town of Musselburgh, East Lothian. The hall gives access throughout and features a built-in store cupboard. The open-plan living space is set to the rear and features inset ceiling lighting, carpeted flooring an open press recess, and dado rail. A modern kitchen is set to the rear to the room and features stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, stainless steel sink with drainer, fridge, washing machine, and an integrated electric oven and hob. A bright double bedroom, or flexible public room is set to the front and features a period fireplace, open shelved press, cornice-work and ceiling rose. Bedroom two is also set to the front and include engineered wood flooring and dado rail. The WC has a rear facing window and is fitted with a two piece suite; whilst the tiled shower is set off the hall. Musselburgh also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on coast of the Firth of Forth approx. 6 miles east of Edinburgh. There is wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7911227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.