3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBearsdown Close, PLYMOUTH
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large fully enclosed garden
- Integral Garage
- Stunning Views
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
NO CHAIN, DETACHED, GARAGE, STUNNING VIEWS!!! This immaculate three bed bungalow must be viewed! It offers a spacious kitchen diner, large lounge with stunning views three good sized bedrooms and integral garage. Interest is already high so call today!
This detached bungalow is located in the highly sought after area of Eggbuckland. It benefits from three good sized bedrooms, an integral garage and a good sized rear garden. It offers stunning views from the lounge and large kitchen/diner. It also features a veranda balcony.
Side facing double glazed door and a side facing double glazed window, loft access
Living Room 18' x 11' 4" max ( 5.49m x 3.45m max )
Rear and side facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV point. Wall lights and electric fire place with feature surround.
Kitchen 10' 3" max x 14' 2" ( 3.12m max x 4.32m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with wall and base units, stainless steel one and half bowl sink. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Radiator, built in storage cupboard/pantree
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 10' 4" Max ( 4.17m x 3.15m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Coving. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 11' 1" Max ( 2.82m x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Plain plastered walls and ceiling with coving. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 5' 2" into door recess' ( 3.18m x 1.57m into door recess' )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Large built in storage cupboard with built in wardrobe. Coving with carpeted flooring. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation. Three piece suit comprising of W.C, bath with mixer taps and water hand basin. Shower with full tiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation. W.C with water hand basin. Partly tiled with vinyl flooring.
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Covered areas to integral garage. Double glazed door to side elevation leading to veranda.
Large fully enclosed rear garden. Partly enclosed by fenced paneling. Wooden storage shed.
Partly patio area, complimented by neutral coloured shrove. Plant and shrub boarders surrounding. Raised concrete veranda with wrought iron balustrade accompanied with stunning views.
Double glazed windows to rear elevation with full power and lighting. Up and over electric garage door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49431267.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.