3 bedroom town house for saleMariner Walk, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
- Modern three storey town house.
- Open views to the front overlooking the canal.
- Modern fitted kitchen open to dining/family area.
- Three double bedrooms, master with en-suite.
- Large utility room, WC, family bathroom.
- Landscaped rear garden, two allocated parking spaces.
An exciting opportunity to purchase this superb family home which is set on three levels providing spacious living accommodation and briefly comprises of; hallway, WC, double bedroom, good size lounge; the lower level provides a large utility room, modern fitted kitchen open to a dining and family area with two French doors leading out to a contemporary style landscaped garden; the top floor provides two double bedrooms including master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom. The property is also garden fronted overlooking the canal and also benefits from two allocated parking spaces to the rear. A viewing is strongly advised to appreciate this fantastic property which is well presented throughout.
Situated within a stunning setting with open views to the front aspect overlooking the canal whilst benefiting from good access to local schools and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49431669.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO170250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.