2 bedroom mews house for saleFairfield Way, Wesham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3EP
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Mews
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Downstairs WC
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Beautiful South Facing Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking To The Rear
- Can Be Purchased As 25% Shared Ownership
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MEWS WITH A BEAUTIFUL SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN & A NEWLY FITTED MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM - 100% OWNERSHIP *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom mews style property located in a much sought after cul-de-sac location on a popular residential development in Wesham, close to local amenities, highly regarded schools and M55 motorway links. On internal inspection this superb property is tastefully decorated throughout and offers accommodation briefly comprising of welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a South facing landscaped rear garden with paved patio area perfect for outdoor entertaining, low maintenance front garden, and allocated parking. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. This property can either be bought as 100% ownership or 25% shared ownership and is ideal opportunity for first time buyers to get on to the housing ladder. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the location and condition of this beautiful mews property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.