4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrands Close, Great Cornard, Sudbury
- Four Bedroom Extended Semi-Detached House
- Highly Sought After Location
- Family Bathroom & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Good Sized Rear Garden
**UNDER OFFER** SEMI-DETACHED family home situated in a private location within Great Cornard. The property benefits from a family bathroom & ground floor shower room, CONSERVATORY to the rear of the property, good sized enclosed rear garden & a GARAGE and DRIVEWAY for ample off road parking.
Entrance Door Through To:
Door to the front aspect, storage cupboard, stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, doors leading to:
Window to the side aspect, wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle, tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.23m )
Window to the front aspect, fireplace with inset electric fire, radiator, double doors leading to:
Kitchen 15' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.28m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces over and inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, inset oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for kitchen appliances including washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, radiator and door leading to:
Conservatory 11' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.90m )
Currently used as a dining room with windows to the side and rear aspects, French doors leading to the rear garden and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Ground floor bedroom with window to the front and rear aspects, velux window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Window to the side aspect, loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.62m )
Window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.96m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Window to the front aspect, WC and wash hand basin into vanity unit with storage underneath, enclosed bath, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway for ample off road parking in front of the garage. There is also a block paved are bordered with hedges and a pathway leading to the rear of the property.
The garage benefits from power and lighting, a personal door and up and over doors.
The rear garden comprises a patio area ideal for entertaining, low level retaining wall with opening onto a large lawned area and a pathway leading to the rear of the garden. There is also a seating area over decorative stone and a further area to the side with storage and door leading to the hallway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49443429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.