3 bedroom park home for saleNewquay Holiday Park, Newquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Prices Includes:
- 2017 Site Fees/Water Rates/Insurance
- Steps in & out of the holiday home
- Gas & Electric safety tests
- All siting costs
- Axle jacks & stands
- Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarm & Carbon monoxide alarm
- Full valet inside & out
- All your pots, pans, duvets etc
THIS SPACIOUS HOLIDAY HOME IS THE PERFECT OPTION TO CATER FOR ALL THE FAMILY'S NEEDS.
With three spacious bedrooms, two toilets and ample storage, this holiday home is perfect for all the family. Nice homely colour scheme, feature fireplace and a well fitted kitchen, you will definitely feel like you're right at home.
? Double glazing and central heating
? Gas fire
? Spacious living area
? Separate dining seating
? Ample storage throughout
? Fully fitted kitchen
? Built in large fridge/freezer
? Shower room with toilet
? Separate W/C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8024086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newquay Property Centre, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.