4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Leonards Road, Weymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking For Upto 2 Cars
- Large Rear Garden
- Close To Weymouth's Town Centre
FOX & SONS are proud to bring to the market this SEMI-DETACHED house situated behind the harbour. The property consist of FOUR BEDROOMS, LOUNGE/DINER, sun room, kitchen, utility room, DOWNSTAIRS WC, bathroom, rear garden and OFF ROAD PARKING FOR UPTO 2 CARS.
FOX & SONS are proud to bring to the market this SEMI-DETACHED house situated behind the harbour. The property consist of FOUR BEDROOMS, LOUNGE/DINER, sun room, kitchen, utility room, DOWNSTAIRS WC, bathroom, rear garden and OFF ROAD PARKING FOR UPTO 2 CARS. CALL US NOW TO BOOK A VIEWING 01305 783 488
Double glazed door to front. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator.
Hand wash basin and low level WC.
Lounge / Diner 18' 10" x 13' 1" ( 5.74m x 3.99m )
Patio doors to garden.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall / base units and work surfaces over. Sink/drainer. Tiling. Gas oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Larder. Door to utility room and WC.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' ( 4.04m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear. built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.58m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Bath. Shower cubicle. Part tiling. Wash hand basin and low level WC.
Wall to side and rear. Laid to lawn. Large patio area. Greenhouse and vegetable patch area. Shrubs & plants. Access to front.
Off road parking for 2 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49445199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.