2 bedroom detached house for saleNewquay Holiday Park, Newquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Price includes:
- 2017 Site Fees/Water Rates/Insurance
- Steps in & out of the holiday home
- Gas & Electric safety tests
- All siting costs
- Axle jacks & stands
- Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarm & Carbon monoxide alarm
- Full valet inside & out
- All your pots, pans, duvets etc
A BEAUTIFUL WILLERBY CLEARWATER LODGE ON A SOUTH FACING PLOT WITH A LARGE DECKING PERFECT FOR THOSE LAZY AFTERNOONS IN THE SUNSHINE.
The open plan lounge and dining area feel spacious and light, with plenty of room to spread out. The classic oak tones of the furniture blend wonderfully with the sumptuous fabrics and the sliding patio door offers direct access to your outside space.
The Clearwater is one of those lodges that just makes you look forward to coming back time after time and brings the dream of lodge ownership well within reach.
At the heart of the home, the large contemporary styled kitchen has masses of workspace to prepare meals or even just to warm up a takeaway in the optional eye level integrated microwave. Lots of storage makes it a popular choice with families and couples alike and the kitchen can easily be configured to include a wide variety of optional appliances.
The bedrooms carry through the oak tones from the lounge but it's the walk-in wardrobe and en-suite in the master which make this lodge stand out. There is lots of room for clothes and shoes, all tastefully hidden away in both high and low shelving and hanging rails.
The large twin bedroom can accommodate a double bed if required and the master bathroom in the 2 bed lodge comes complete with a full size bath and overhead shower to soak those aching limbs after a long coast walk or Salty Surf Session.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8024332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newquay Property Centre, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.