3 bedroom detached house for saleTudor Close, Middleton-on-Sea, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Detached Character House
- Sitting Room/Dining Room
- Requiring Modernisation and Updating
- Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Separate WC
- Detached Garage With Garden Room
- Generous Plot
- Private Road
Situated on a generous corner plot is this three bedroom detached character house. Requiring updating and modernisation, the property is also offered for sale with the advantage of vacant possession.
The salient feature of the property are the lovely gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with an array of well established trees and shrubs. The plot measure approximately quarter of an acre in size. EPC-F
Private Estate Charge: To be confirmed.
Tudor Close is a popular Private road which is situated within approximately quarter of a mile of Middleton-on-Sea village centre. The village of Middleton offers a range of local facilities including Doctors' Surgery, pharmacy, post office, newsagents, convenience store, hardware store. The nearby village of Felpham offers further facilities including sports centre with swimming pool and golf club.
Character house requiring modernisation and updating.
Sitting Room and Dining Area 27'8 (8.43m) x 17'5 (5.31m)
Kitchen 12'7 (3.84m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Garden Room 11'7 (3.53m) x 5'4 (1.63m)
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom 1 15'4 (4.67m) x 12' (3.66m)
Bedroom 2 10'2 (3.1m) x 9'3 (2.82m)
Bedroom 3 9'2 (2.79m) x 8'8 (2.64m)
Garage 16'4 (4.98m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49447158.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 243845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.