3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodside Place, Burley, Leeds
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious 3 bedroom terraced property
- Creating an annual income of £11,340
- Great location
- Close to amenities and excellent transport links to the City Centre
- Basement conversion
- Gross Annual Yield of 7.3%
- Chain Free
- Tenanted until September 2018
This 3 bedroom back to back terrace is conveniently located just off Kirkstall Road, a popular location with young professionals and families. It benefits from a number of amenities including shops, schools and the Cardigan Fields complex all within walking distance.
LIVING ROOM A spacious and naturally bright lounge, neutrally decorated with fitted carpets, double glazed large bay window and gas central heating radiator.
KITCHEN A galley kitchen complete with beech effect fitted units integrated sink with drainer and a built in cooker with gas hob. The kitchen also provides access to the basement converted 3rd double bedroom and bathroom.
BEDROOM 1 Located on the first floor with a large double glazed window overlooking the front yard, this spacious double bedroom is neutrally decorated with brown fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 2 On the top floor is the second double bedroom. This large room is neutrally decorated with brown fitted carpet and a large dormer window.
BEDROOM 3 Located in the basement, this double room has it's own upvc door and is neutrally decorated with brown fitted carpet. This bedroom also benefits from a 3 piece en-suite bathroom.
ENSUITE A large bathroom, partially tiled with a white 3 piece bathroom suite that includes shower over the bath, basin and WC and fitted flooring.
BATHROOM A large bathroom, partially tiled with a white 3 piece bathroom suite that includes shower over the bath, basin and WC and fitted lino.
EXTERNAL A front yard with patio area.
PROPERTY INFORMATION The property is currently tenanted; therefore viewing is strictly by appointment only. Please be mindful that we will need to give the Tenant 48 hours' notice of a viewing at the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49447395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101428005802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Leeds, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.