2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePadway, Penwortham, Preston, PR1
- Traditional Detached True Bungalow
- Established Popular Location
- 15ft Lounge With Feature Open Fire
- Lounge Overlooking Rear Garden
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Large Detached Single Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing & GCH
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom
- EPC GRADE D
Traditional detached true bungalow with 15ft lounge with feature open fire and large picture window which overlooks a delightful rear garden, stylish fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, one of which could be used as a separate dining room if needed and three piece modern bathroom. The property has upvc double glazing and gas central heating. Situated within this established and popular location, within easy walking distance of local shops, bus services and library. Viewing is highly recommended. NO CHAIN. EPC GRADE D
With door leading to :-
Central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 13' 5" (4.62m x 4.09m )
Large picture window overlooking the rear garden. Open fire set in a feature surround. Coved ceiling. Two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 9" (3.02m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a stylish range of wall and base units containing inset sink unit, built in electric oven, hob and extractor, complemented by part tiled elevations. Concealed gas central heating boiler. Plumbed for an automatic dishwasher. Loft access via pull down ladder. Window to the side aspect. Central heating radiators.
Windows to the rear and side aspects. External entrance door leading out to the rear garden.
Dining Room / Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 10" (3.33m x 2.69m )
Window to the side aspect. Coved ceiling. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 8" (3.78m x 3.25m )
Window to the front aspect. Coved ceiling. Central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level W.C. enhanced by part tiled elevations. Central heating radiator. Window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property is a garden and driveway providing off road parking and which leads to large detached single garage which has a power supply and water supply. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub and tree borders and paved patio area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49447899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200983414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.