4 bedroom detached house for saleCreswell, Hook, Hampshire, RG27
- Modern detached home offering in excess of 2000 sq. ft.
- master bedroom
- en-suite bathroom
- three further double bedrooms
- second en-suite
- generous living room with wood burner and bi-folds
- kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- family room
One of only two individually styled David Wilson homes on the popular Holt Park development. The light and airy entrance hall, with under floor heating and travertine tiles gives access to the main reception rooms. A generous living room with wood burning stove benefits from bi-folding doors to the garden and decking area. The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of built-in appliances and leads to the utility room with stable door to the garden. There are a further 2 receptions rooms and a downstairs cloakroom and much of the ground floor has solid wood flooring. The master bedroom has a walk through dressing area and is complimented by a full bathroom with a 'Jack & Jill' access arrangement. There are three further double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room.
Located on the popular Holt Park development, in a small no-through road. This particular home occupies a desirable position with access to footpaths accessing woodland and Bassett Mead Nature Reserve. Hook village has a thriving community and the centre offers many facilities including, local shops, supermarket, public houses, doctors' surgery, dentists and churches. There is an infant and junior school located centrally in the village and there are two community centres.
The commuter benefits from direct links to London Waterloo. There is also easy access to the M3, junction 5 to London and the South Coast.
There is a car port accessed by timber gates and the adjoining single garage with workshop to the rear, both give access to the rear garden. The garden has a generous area of composite decking with non-slip surface and LED lighting. A manageable area of lawn leads to a secondary decked seating area and the garden is enclosed by a mix of brick wall and timber trellis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49448973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE150357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.