3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWolviston Road, BILLINGHAM
- OVERLOOKING THE GOLF COURSE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINER
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
This SPACIOUS Three bedroom SEMI-DETACHED property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The accommodation offers a LARGE LOUNGE/DINER and a spacious kitchen. COMBI BOILER installed February 2018. There is a PRIVATE GARDEN to the rear which has views over the golf course.
This deceptively spacious THREE BEDROOM semi-detached home has potential in abundance and is ideally suited to a growing family. The property is set back from the road whilst still offering easy access to local amenities and many transport links. Accommodation comprises of a hallway with stairs to first floor, THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER, spacious kitchen, THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there are PRIVATE GARDENS leading to the golf course. OFF ROAD PARKING is available to the front of the property with block paved DRIVEWAY & SINGLE GARAGE.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, 2 x radiators, stairs to first floor.
Lounge/ Dining Area 26' 2" x 13' 4" ( 7.98m x 4.06m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, wall lights, gas fire with surround, radiator, telephone and t.v. points.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 10' 5" ( 5.51m x 3.17m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of traditional pine effect wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, part tiled, integrated gas hob & electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, pantry.
First Floor Accommodation
Storage cupboard which houses hot water tank, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 8" into bay x 8' 11" to wardrobes ( 4.17m into bay x 2.72m to wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted sliding wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to rear, indian ivory bathroom suite comprising of bath with overhead shower, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, fully tiled.
Block paved driveway leading to garage.
Large established lawn area overlooking a golf course, borders with shrubs and flowers.
Single garage with up and over door, lighting, power and gas central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49450014.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.