1 bedroom apartment for saleSienna House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Oblique River Views
- 3rd Floor - One Bedroom (587sq ft)
- Est Ground rent: £350 pa
- Est Service charge: £3.20 psf
- Lease Term: 999yrs
- 25 metre swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- Concierge Services
- Completion due: March2018
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Great Investment Product
*PRICED TO SELL* OBLIQUE RIVER VIEWS! Luxury 3rd floor apartment spread over a generous (587 Sq. Ft) with a large balcony (83 sqft) and oblique river views. Located in the popular Sienna House Building, Royal Wharf. E16
Estimated completion: Jan 2019
With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views. The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street, beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
The centre will include:
• 25 metre swimming pool
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
• Outdoor gym facilities
• 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
• Light and airy indoor centre
• Refreshment and social and relaxing area
• Workout zones
• State of the art exercise equipment
• Personal training assessment hub
*Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual apartment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27164327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.