3 bedroom terraced house for saleHay Green, Fishlake, Doncaster
Offers in Region of
- Semi rural village
- Mid terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Recently refurbished
- No upward vendor chain
- Viewing essential
Move stright into this recently refurbish is three bedroom mid terrace house. Offered with NO UPWARD VENDOR Chain, viewing is essential. The ideal first home.
Situated in the popular semi rural village of Fishlake. Recently refurbish is this three bedroom mid terrace house. Offered with NO UPWARD VENDOR Chain, viewing is essential. The ideal family home.
With side facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
With shower cubicle wash hand basin, w/c, laminate floor and radiator.
With front facing double glazed, open fire place and laminate flooring.
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units set beneath work surfaces and incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. A rear facing double glazed window, electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for dish washer, laminated flooring and tiling to splashback.
With rear facing double glazed window, work surfaces and plumbing for washing machine.
With loft access.
A double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, television point and radiator.
A second double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
With front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
With rear facing double glazed obscured window, bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, laminate flooring and radiator.
A lawned garden with paved area.
An enclosed rear garden.
A brick outbuilding
This property benefits from heat recovery system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49459365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.