4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKingsway, Walsoken
- Executive Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- En-suite Facilities to the Master Bedroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Detached Double Garage
A beautifully maintained and large executive bungalow situated in the sought after village of Walsoken. The property has many quality features and oozes style throughout. This is a great property for entertaining but also is low maintenance for those with busy lifestyles! Call now to view!
This fabulous home offers four double bedrooms, a kitchen/diner, master bedroom with en-suite facilities, a four piece family bathroom, separate wc, enclosed frontage and a beautiful private rear garden. The rear garden has a summerhouse with power & light connected. There is even a detached double garage to hide your pride and joy away! You really need to see this fabulous property to believe its quality, so arrange a viewing now!
Composite door to the front, walk in storage cupboard, loft access hatch, radiator and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level wc and wash hand basin, radiator, window to the front and fully tiled.
Lounge 19' 8" x 13' 10" ( 5.99m x 4.22m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, French doors through to the kitchen / diner, laminate flooring, radiator and an inset gas fireplace.
Kitchen/diner 15' 10" x 20' 2" ( 4.83m x 6.15m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level cupboards and drawers with granite work surfaces over, integral dishwasher, eye level double oven, 4 ring electric hob, inset sink with mixer taps over, French doors leading to the rear garden, breakfast bar, UPVC double glazed window to rear, door to the utility room and hallway, tiled floor.
Utility 7' 9" MAX x 13' 2" ( 2.36m MAX x 4.01m )
Fitted with a range of base units with work surfaces over, plumbing for a washing machine, door to the rear and space for an American fridge/freezer.
Master Bedroom 19' 6" x 13' 4" ( 5.94m x 4.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, two built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted furniture and door leading to the ensuite.
En-Suite 8' 8" x 9' 10" ( 2.64m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising squared P-shape bath with shower over, low level wc and wash hand basin in storage vanity unit, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three/dining Room 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 10" x 9' 10" ( 2.39m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator
Bathroom 7' 8" x 9' 10" ( 2.34m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising double shower, corner bath, low level wc and wash hand basin in storage vanity unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Paved frontage for low maintenance and providing access to the double garage. Enclosed by vehicular gates.
Landscaped rear garden, paved patio, raised flower beds, gated access to front on both sides, summer house with power & light.
Double Garage 18' 3" x 19' 5" ( 5.56m x 5.92m )
American style electric up & over door, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to side, access door to side and loft space with lighting.
Head south-west on High St towards York Row, Turn right onto Bridge St, Sharp right onto Nene Quay/B198, At Freedom Bridge Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Lynn Rd/B198, Continue to follow Lynn Rd, Go through 1 roundabout, Turn right onto Old Lynn Rd, Turn left onto Black Bear Ln, Turn right onto Kingsway and destination will be on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49459368.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB115863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.