3 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Barn, Broxbourne
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Open Plan Layout On The Ground Floor
- Ground Floor W.C
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Peaceful Cul-De-Sac
- Call Now To View
William H Brown are delight to offer this beautifully presented three bedroom detached property. Located on the outskirts of Broxbourne enjoying semi-rural surroundings and just a stone's throw from The Lea Valley Regional Park and the river Lea, yet within walking distance of Broxbourne Station.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this modern and centenary three bedroom detached family home to the market. This family home is presented in first class condition through and has been recently renovated to a very high standard offering an open plan living space on the ground floor with a beautiful re-fitted kitchen and conservatory to the rear, on the second floor you will find three double bedrooms and a re-fitted four piece family bathroom. Property has off street parking to the front for numerous vehicles and also boasts an integral garage. To the rear you will find an easy maintenance rear garden that is mostly block paved and finished with lawn area to rear. North Barn is a peaceful cul-de-sac located on the outskirts of Broxbourne and is just a stone's throw from The Lea Valley Regional Park and the river Lea, yet within walking distance of Broxbourne Station and local amenities.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door to side aspect and laminate flooring.
Ground Floor W.C
Double glazed frosted window to side aspect, low level flush w.c,, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and laminated flooring.
Open Plan Living Area
Sitting Area 8' x 9' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminated flooring with under floor heating.
Lounge Area 17' 8" x 12' 9" narrowing to 9' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.89m narrowing to 2.95m )
Feature electric fireplace, laminate flooring with under floor heating.
Open Plan Kitchen Conservatory
Kitchen Area 10' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, Quartz preparation surfaces incorporating tiled splash backs, integrated stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Two built in electric ovens one including warming plate facility, fixed cooker hood and wine cooler. Integrated Breakfast bar with Quartz preparation surfaces.
Conservatory 17' 8" x 12' 1" ( 5.38m x 3.68m )
Double glazed door leading to garden, floor to ceiling windows and glazed roof. Please note this is an extension of the kitchen and free flows into kitchen and lounge area.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 3" to wardrobe ( 3.53m x 2.82m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, free standing ball and claw foot bath tub, single walk in shower cubicle with rainfall shower head, floating wash hand basin and low level flush W.C Fully tiled walls, floor , extractor fan and spotlights.
To the front of the property an integral garage, off street parking for several vehicles and landscaped garden area. To the rear the property benefits from side pedestrian access and comprises of a mostly block paved patio area leading to laid lawn and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49459386.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.