4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Andrews Road South, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1PU
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Refurbished & Modernised Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility WC
- Four Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom & Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTEDFOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT WHILST RETAINING MANY OF IT'S ORIGINAL FEATURES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented four bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a popular residential location in St Annes. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and St Annes square with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this superb property has recently been subject to a full refurbishment and modernised to a high standard throughout whilst retaining many of it's original features. On internal inspection the property is a credit to it's current owners and boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, large dining room with feature Victorian fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, utility room with downstairs WC, four good size double bedrooms, modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite and an additional three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful family home has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.