3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHadley Way, London, N21
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Sought-After Location
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Easy Reach of a Number of Highly Regarded Schools
- Just Over 1/4 Mile to Grange Park BR Station
- Adjoining Reception Room and Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Solid Oak Flooring
- 190' South-Facing Rear Garden
A beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house situated in desirable location, close to a number of highly regarded schools and approximately half a mile to Winchmore Hill and Grange Park mainline BR stations to Moorgate. The property boasts light and spacious living accommodation throughout consisting of an impressive adjoining reception room and dining room, a modern fitted kitchen, well-proportioned bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes and an attractive fitted bathroom. Externally you will find a fantastic south-facing rear garden extending 190' and a garage accessed via a shared drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49461924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN170287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.