5 bedroom detached house for saleFalmouth, Cornwall
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED WITH OVER 2000 SQUARE FEET OF SPACE
- ATTRACTIVE, LOW MAINTENANCE RED BRICK EXTERIOR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EXTENDED - 27' MAIN RECEPTION ROOM
- DINING ROOM/KITCHEN, UTILITY/CLOAKROOM
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM FIVE/STUDY
- FOUR FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOMS - TWO OF WHICH ARE COMPLETE BEDROOM SUITES
- ADDITIONAL FAMILY BATHROOM
- SEA GLIMPSES
Incredibly deceptive, this attractive detached four/five bedroom home boasts a double storey extension to the rear and now provides in excess of 2000 square feet of overall space!
27ft main reception room, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility, cloakroom, ground floor bedroom five/study. Four first floor double bedrooms including two complete bedroom suites. Family bathroom.
Double glazing, gas central heating. Integral double garage and off road parking. Enclosed, established garden to the rear. Sea glimpses.
Penhale Road forms part of the highly regarded Wainhomes Development situated on the outskirts of the harbourside town of Falmouth, above Swanpool. A stones throw from the property is the pathway which gives direct access down into Swanpool where there is a lovely safe sandy beach, popular beach side café and seafood restaurant. Swanpool forms part of the South West coastal path, where is a short walk around the headland leads to Falmouth's Blue Flag Beach at Gyllyngvase or in the other direction over to Maenporth and the Helford River beyond.
Falmouth Golf Course is also a short walk away from the property as are three popular Primary Schools, Falmouth High School being a little over a half a mile of almost level walk away along Trecobeas Road.
Falmouth Town itself is located approximately two miles distant, a bustling harbourside town growing in reputation as one of the most desirable places to live in the whole of the UK.
The centre boasts a profusion of high quality, independent shops, nestled between high street stores, galleries, cafes and restaurants.
The colourful harbour is the world's third deepest natural harbour and is now home to the National Maritime Museum. Falmouth also hosts many sailing events and transatlantic races including the Tall Ships Race.
Falmouth is also now a university town, expanded from the original Arts School along Woodlane and now the ever expanding University Campus at Tremough.
Falmouth Town Railway Station at 'The Dell' is a local branch line providing access to the neighbouring town of Penryn and onto the city of Truro where it links with the National Rail Network.
Property ref: 121_1775_4469805
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49468209.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4469805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.