3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbany Road, Norton
- Fine Looking Traditional Style 1930's Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Very Nicely Decorated & Modernised Interior
- Pleasantly Positioned on a Larger Than Usual Corner Plot
- Good Sized Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Modern Shaker Style Units & Built-In Appliances
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Secure Car Parking to the Rear
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This fine looking traditional bay fronted style 1930's semi sits nicely on a corner garden plot so has the advantage of that extra bit of garden to the side as well as a good size westerly facing garden to the rear.
The current owners have made some lovely improvements in recent years created a tastefully decorated, nicely modernised home which comprises entrance hall, 19ft lounge/dining room with living flame gas fire, conservatory overlooking the rear garden and kitchen with modern Shaker style units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms (all with built-in bedroom furniture) and bathroom with a white suite.
Notable features include central heating with a 'Vaillant' combi boiler, useful boarded out loft space with ladder, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, security alarm system and secure car parking to the rear.
3.7m into depth of bay window and fitted wardrobes x 3.48m - 12'2 into depth of bay window and fitted wardrobes x 11'5. Fitted wardrobes with matching chest of drawers, dressing table and overhead box cupboards. Radiator.
3.48m x 2.34m
into depth of wardrobes. Fitted double wardrobe with overhead box cupboard.
2.13m x 1.98m
Fitted cabin bed with cupboards and drawers below. Radiator.
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with Triton electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close couple WC, co-ordinated tiled walls and chrome towel radiator.
Gardens & Parking
There are gardens to the front and side laid to lawn with a neat privet hedge border. Access to the side leads to a good size westerly facing rear garden laid predominantly to lawn. Raised timber deck patio area, side access gate, timber garden shed, outside tap, security light with PIR and an outside power socket. Double gates open onto a concrete driveway creating some useful secure car parking space.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed inserts, staircase to the first floor with small cupboard below and radiator.
Through Lounge Dining Room
6.05m into depth of bay window x 3.48m into depth of alcoves - 19'10 into depth of bay window x 11'5 into depth of alcoves. Inset living flame gas fire with oak style surround, radiator, UPVC double glazed French doors opening into conservatory.
3.15m x 2.3m
Victorian style conservatory with a pleasant westerly facing rear garden aspect. Brick dwarf wall construction with UPVC double glazed windows, UPVC double glazed French doors, fitted window blinds and woodgrain effect laminate flooring.
3.63m x 3.5m
(max) reducing to 6'4. Attractive range of modern oak style shaker design wall, drawer and floor cupboards, slate effect roll top work surfaces with co-ordinated tiled splash backs and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over. Built-in stainless steel electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Built-in fridge, freezer and dishwasher and space for washing machine. UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert opens onto the rear garden.
Access to fully boarded loft with light, pull down loft ladder and wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49468968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.